Thanks to everyone who voted for Creative Calligraphy in the Bridebook Wedding Awards 2017 – we’ve been shortlisted!
More than 180,000 votes were cast to chose the shortlist from more than 70,000 entrants.
Bridebook founder and CEO Hamish Shepherd said: “The Bridebook Wedding Awards recognise the cream of the crop when it comes to venues and suppliers.
“This is a wonderful opportunity for local wedding businesses across the nation to gain the recognition and merit they deserve for their commitment and exemplery service to their couples, both past and present.”
Bridebook is an online wedding planning platform and boasts the UK’s largest supplier directory.
I was delighted to make it onto the shortlist to be considered by a panel of Bridebook experts and partners.
They’ll be looking closely at my Bridebook profile, which you can do here.
It’s my first wedding industry awards nomination, so I’m thankful to have made it this far!
It was also great to see plenty of other north east wedding businesses shortlisted in their categories.
WEDDING CAKE SUPPLIER OF THE YEAR
- Fondant and Apron Strings, Stanhope, County Durham.
WEDDING DECORATION SUPPLIER OF THE YEAR
- Events By Dragonfly, Sunderland.
- Emma Bunting, Morpeth, Northumberland.
- Simply Bows and Chair Covers, based in County Durham.
- The Timeless Table Venue Styling, Durham.
WEDDING DRESS AND ACCESSORIES SUPPLIER OF THE YEAR
- Once Upon A Time Bridal Wear Ltd, Newcastle.
WEDDING FLORIST OF THE YEAR
- Thoughts of You Flowers, North Shields.
WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR
- A & G Productions, Stocksfield, Northumberland.
WEDDING TRANSPORT SUPPLIER OF THE YEAR
- Crozier Wedding Cars, Sunderland.
WEDDING VENUE OF THE YEAR (NORTH EAST)
- The Sun Hotel, Warkworth, Northumberland.
- Woodhill Hall, Otterburn, Northumberland.
- The Biscuit Factory, Newcastle.
- Rockliffe Hall, County Durham.
- Newton Hall, Newton-by-the-Sea, Alnwick, Northumberland.
- Healey Barn, Riding Mill, Northumberland.
Good luck everyone!